Tuesday 10 February 2015

shining silver


Shining Silver

 

Hi There

 

Today I am going to be talking about my Silver nail polish collection, so let’s get started.

 

Essie Hors d oeuvres; a silver and gold glitter mix. This was part of the encrusted treasures collection. This almost feel like a texture polish. I wore it as accent nail to a black polish manicure.

 

Nina Ultra Pro Gunmetal; a tan silver metallic shade. This was my first ever nail polish. This is part of the Nina Ultra Pro permanent line.

 

Essie Beyond cosy; a fine silver glitter. This was part of the winter 2012 collection. This can be opaque on its own with 2 to 3 coats. I like to wear it over the top of any other polish to make them sparkle.

 

Mavala Platinum Marble; a silver/grey/plum shimmer. This is also metallic and makes it quite a unique shade.

 

Ciate Fit for a Queen; a silver foil with silver shimmer. This was part of the mini mani advent calendar last year. This just look like liquid metal on your nails.

 

Opi I snow you love me; a silver hex glitter in a clear base. This was part of the Mariah Carey holiday 2013 collection. This polish is definitely a topper. You do have to fish for the glitter and the clear base it quite thick, but it is well worth the effort. I turn mine upside down till I am ready to use it, it makes it easier to reach the glitters.

 

China Glaze Hook & Line; a silver grey metallic shade. This was part of the Hunger games collection representing distract 4 fishing. This is a lighter silver shade and would be great in the summer.

 

Opi Which is Witch?; a silver holographic mix shape glitter. This was part of the wizard of Oz collection. There are circle, hex and bar glitters mixed into this polish.

 

Butter London Fairy cake; a fine silver holographic glitter. This would take up to 4 coats to become opaque, so I prefer to use it as a topper.

 

So that is my silver nail polish collection, look out for Gold next.  

No comments:

Post a Comment